Message from the President:
Our 68th season has ended, the sets have been torn down, costumes and props packed away, computers turned off and aching feet, backs and minds relaxing. Time for us to rejuvenate. As the dust settles from our 2018 season I want to take a moment and thank those who made last season happen.
Thanks to you our audiences, without you we have no reason to exist. Attic is about telling great stories. If no one listens, then we are only doing it for ourselves. You listened!! Thank you. Of the 24 performances of our 3-show summer season over half were sellouts or near sellouts!!
Thanks to all who attended our Music in the Attic Fundraiser.
I wish to thank all our donors.
- Season Sponsor – Community First Credit Union
- Boldt construction, Bemis Corporation, Bergstrom Automotive, Galloway Company, Schenck, Fox Village Apartments, the Wisconsin Arts Board and the National Endowment for the Arts,
- The Frances Burnstein Endowment, the Nancy De Marius Endowment, the William Siekman Foundation, Robert and Lynne Keller Charitable Account, the Ruth and Richard Haviland Family Fund, Robert and Andrea Bauman Family Fund, Seifert Family Fund, the Frances and Joesph Bachman Family fund.
- Our Producer level - Lucia and Stan Baehman and Tod Galloway.
- All the Attic Angels whether you gave at the Center Stage level or the member level your contributions are essential to the financial stability of Attic Theatre. Thank you!
- Thank you to all the area businesses who bought advertising in our program.
Thanks to the following
- The Board of Directors of Attic Chamber Theatre
- Terri Perkins, Susan Rabideau, Brian Ugorowski and the Staff of UW- Fox Valley Theatre
- The actors, directors, designers and technicians who made our shows look polished and professional
- Our Volunteers who work tirelessly to make the front of the house run smoothly and create the relaxed and enjoyable atmosphere we have come to expect
With planning already underway for our 69th season, I hope I have not forgotten anyone on this list. It takes many people to achieve the artistic and financial success, if I left anyone out please accept my apologies and heartfelt gratitude for your contribution.
Berray Billington, President
thank up tp our 2018 season sponsor
CREATING EXCELLENT COMMUNITY THEATRE
Attic Theatre was founded in 1950 in the attic of the Cloak family home on North Union Street in Appleton, Wisconsin. What began as an acting class has become the longest running community theatre in the Fox Valley. In the early days, Attic performed in a variety of venues such as Jefferson School and local church basements. When Lawrence University opened the Music-Drama Center, Attic began its lengthy partnership with LU, employing both theatres during the summer months. Our newest venue, the beautiful UW Fox Valley Communication Arts Center, affords the opportunity to produce a wider array of plays with greater audience appeal.
From simple beginnings, Attic has grown to produce hundreds of full-scale shows over a span of more than 60 years. In addition to a full summer season, Attic currently offers a popular children’s workshop in the spring and a weeklong day camp in the summer.
Each year, thousands of people participate in Attic Theatre on stage, backstage, as volunteers, or as audience members. Ticket sales exceed 5,000 annually. Attic truly does create excellent community theatre.
WANT TO ADVERTISE IN OUR 2018 PLAYBILL? CLICK ON THE SUPPORT ATTIC TAB.
BOX OFFICE AND PERFORMANCES
UW-Fox Valley Communication Arts Center, 1478 Midway RD, Menasha, WI
4 WAYS TO PURCHASE TICKETS:
CALL: Attic Theatre Box Office - 920-734-7887
June 1-3 from 1 to 7 pm
From June 7 - July 30:
Tuesdays thru Fridays from 1 to 7 pm
Saturday show dates from 6 to 7 pm
Sunday show dates from 1 to 2 pm
Closed July 3-11
The box office is located at the UW Fox Valley Communication Arts Center, 1478 Midway RD, Menasha, WI.
ONLINE: General public sales start February 1. Vendini processing charges will apply to online orders
NOTE: Student tickets are $10 with ID. Select "student ticket" from the dropdown menu. We offer a 10 per cent group discount for sales of 10 or more tickets per performance.
THANKS TO OUR 2018 SEASON SPONSOR